- Use at your own risk. Owners are legally responsible for the actions and behavior of their dog(s) at all times.
- Park hours of operation are from dawn to dusk unless otherwise noted.
- Smoking, glass containers of any kind, human food or any other item that could injure humans or pets are prohibited.
- Dogs must enter and exit the park on a leash.
- Dogs must be under the control of their handlers at all times and never left unattended.
- Dogs must wear current Rabies and ID tags.
- No sick or injured dogs, no aggressive or unruly dogs, no dogs under 4 months old, and no dogs in heat are allowed in the park.
- No more than 3 dogs per handler are allowed.
- Children under 12 are not allowed without an adult. Please remember that this is an area meant to allow dogs to run freely.
- Handlers must collect and dispose of all dog waste and dispose of in designated receptacles.
- Use of the Bryan Bark Park constitutes:
a) Implied consent of the owner, harborer, or person having care, custody or control of the dog to comply with all conditions and regulations stated on this website, promulgated by the Bark Park board and posted at the Bark Park property.
b) A waiver of liability to the Bryan County Bark Park Association, Inc. by the owner, harborer, or person having care, custody or control of the dog, and an agreement and undertaking to protect, indemnify, defend and hold the Bryan County Bark Park Association, Inc. harmless, for any injury or damage caused by the dog during any time that the dog is in the off-leash site.