BRYAN COUNTY BARK PARK ANNOUNCES HOWL-O-WEEN COSTUME CONTEST WINNERS
RICHMOND HILL, GA – October 30, 2018 – The Bryan County Bark Park recently hosted its annual Howl-O-Ween event and costume contest with nearly 30 canine entrants at Fish Tales Restaurant. Bryan, the Bark Park mascot, was present to hand out awards to winners.
Below is a list of the costume contest winners.
- First Place, small dog category: Albark Einstein (owned by Katelyn Amin)
- Runners-up, small dog category: Hazelsaurus (owned by Claire Simmons) and York the UPS Man (owned by Pat Stephenson)
- First Place, large dog category: Homecoming Queen & King Lady Bella and Harley (owned by Angie and Frank Foss)
- Runners-up, large dog category: Aspen the ‘corn dog’ (owned by Alexis Phillips) and Moose the ‘labshark (owned by Michelle)
- Audience’s Favorite: Merlin as the house from the movie Up (owned by Danielle Smith)
- Judges’ Favorite: SD Gunner Fund service dog in training Poppy as a sea anemone (owned by Chris and Elena Nock)
“We were so thrilled to have such a great turn out for this fun annual event. It was such a treat to see all of the festive pups in an array of costumes – from a fairy and superheroes, to pumpkins, priests and lobsters,” said Bark Park Vice President Shannon Arnold. “We would like to give a huge shout-out to Megan Myrick and Fish Tales for supporting us again this year as well as Bentley’s Pet Stuff for donating goody bags and prizes. We couldn’t be more grateful to the community for their continued support!”
The Bryan County Bark Park’s mission is to provide a dog park for the Richmond Hill, GA area which is safe for families and where well-behaved dogs can be let off their leashes to run free. Funds raised from this event will help ensure the Bryan County Bark Park continues to provide a well maintained and clean environment for all responsible dog owners in our community.
For more information about Bryan County Bark Park, please visit http://www.bryanbarkpark.com/.
– ENDS –
For media inquiries, please contact Kristyn Fielding at email@example.com or 229-393-6457 or the team at 912-417-LFPR (5377).